We Take Security Seriously
Keeping your data safe and accessible
Secure Server Environment
- BRIM is hosted in a secure datacenter featuring redundant power, HVAC, and fire detection systems, and is monitored 24/7.
- BRIM uses industry leading 256-bit SSL encryption to secure your connection
- Data is backed-up daily and stored in multiple independent locations
- BRIM source code is constantly being assessed for vulnerabilities by both static code analyzers and manual audits
- BRIM applications undergo external vulnerability and penetration testing
Restricted Access Control
- Access to BRIM data requires a user account. Anonymous and guest access are not permitted.
- User accounts can be obtained from authorized school personnel only.
- We took the Student Privacy Pledge, check it out here.
- We treat your data with the utmost care and confidentiality.
- Your data will never be shared.